Fiumicino Airport Transfer
Our service is operated with certified luxury and professional cars, to lead you in safety and comfort, up to you. Rome is a busy city, with intense traffic, which requires the driver’s knowledge and experience. The transfer of quality is important to make your journey safe and quiet.
Our Fiumicino Airport Transfer are treated in detail. Our drivers are highly professional with many years of experience and speak English to make your transfer easier.
Important Informations - Taxi Rome
- Daytime hours: from 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Nighttime hours: from 10:01 p.m. to 5:59 a.m. (20% supplement)
Information about departure time at the hotel
- If you contract the transfer service, we recommend requesting the pick-up at the hotel 2 and a half hours before the flight.
- Journey time to Ciampino is approximately 30 minutes, and 40 minutes to Fiumicino.
Maximum waiting time for the motorist
- Airport: up to 1h 30min after flight arrival (inform correctly the time and flight number).
- Station: up to 30 minutes after the arrival of the train. (inform correctly the time and train number).
- Hotel / address: up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. (in the case of apartments or B&B, wait in front of the given address).
Other transfer services
When you make the reservation, just present the email to the driver on the day of the transfer.
We do not charge any costs during the booking process. Payment for the transfer will be made directly to the driver on the day of your arrival.
To cancel your reservation, just contact us by phone or whatsapp and notify our customer service.
To contact us you can use whatsapp by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of the screen.
Or you can call us on +17865917811 from USA.
If, on the other hand, you need to contact us from Italy or the European Union, you can call us on +393481132358
Book a transfer
Location and connections from Fiumicino
Fiumicino airport is located 30 km from Rome, in the western part. You can get to Rome by bus, by train or by taxi.
By train you can reach Rome Termini or Rome Tiburtina, respectively taking the Leonardo Express train or the FL1 regional train.
By bus you can reach the Roma Termini station, but in this case the journey will be longer, also considering any traffic. The journey time is approximately 40-50 minutes.
The cost of the taxi, on the other hand, is equal to a fixed price of 48 euros to the center of Rome.
Rome to Fiumicino airport transfer
TransferInRome.cab, a transfer and guided tour company that operates in particular in Rome but also in other Italian cities, will accompany the customer who will use this service, offering him the best travel experience.
It is possible to book a Fiumicino Aiport Transfer; our trained and professional staff will wait for the customer directly in the lobby of their hotel.
The journey will be carried out in elegant and very spacious cars to give maximum comfort to the customer.